Social Media plays an essential role in any company’s success by helping to connect with existing customers and by creating and developing relationships with potential prospects as well, as with potential investors and public, not only with key industry influencers and established authorities involved in your niche, but also provides a great foundation to establish good customer service by collecting vital data, providing answers and taking their feedback into consideration. Our team at WYN Global Media is fully aware of the importance of social media and warmly welcomes new team members!
WYN Global Media. is one of the leading performance marketing companies in iGaming dedicated to all Asia markets but especially to Japan. We are hiring a talented Social Media Manager professional to join our team and help us manage social media for Japanese market. If you’re excited to be part of a fast growing winning team, WYN Global Media is a good place to help grow your career in marketing.
Scope of the Job
- Manage day-to-day social media accounts for our star products and all active campaigns while ensuring brand awareness and consistency
- Help boost our star brands for Japan and overall company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with our content and SEO teams on our top brands to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency for each brand through tone of voice and popular terminology
- Oversee all aspects of social media interactions between our customers and our most popular brands, and ensure an overall positive customer service experience
- Produce actionable plans to help grow and maintain existing followers using trendy social media platforms in Japan such as Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
- Ensure growth on all platforms by using analytics dashboard – eg. Google Analytics and other
- Create and manage implementation of monthly editorial calendars which include current and new social media campaigns along with their objectives and current initiatives.
To do it, You will Need
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent knowledge of the Japanese language (conversational fluency in spoken English is also highly regarded).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field (highly-regarded but not necessary)
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to produce unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to work in a diverse team of employees and work toward multiple company initiatives at once